Providing flexible solutions for fleet managers in all industries
Redtail Telematics Vehicle Asset Management (VAM) products provide certainty that vehicles are being driven well, running efficiently and where they are supposed to be. It gives fleet managers greater visibility and information to extract further performance from their fleet, which in turn reduces costs.
Whether industrial, emergency or distribution, we have the device and flexibility of platform to manage performance of assets and people
Driver behaviors, vehicle tracking, engine status, battery health – valuable data informing your fleet management decisions
Easy to use portals including high impact events in near real time on laptop, tablet or mobile
Efficiencies in driver and vehicle performance will deliver savings inside three months
Redtail’s Fleet Management System (FMS)
Redtail’s FMS provides the precise location of a vehicle by tracking and locating vehicles in real-time. A notification with detailed location can arrive via email, viewed online or on android and iOS devices.
Identifying a vehicle’s exact location helps fleet managers:
- Provide real-time traffic support
- Improve customer service by sending the nearest vehicle in a fleet to fulfil an assigned task
- Get organized by customising maps with points of interest, customer addresses and frequently visited locations
Recording routine maintenance and monitoring battery voltage, protecting against unnecessary maintenance and repairs costs by:
- Knowing each time a vehicle’s ignition is on or off to determine mileage, after hour usage, idling and more
- Ensuring proper vehicle battery and sending alerts if voltage drops too low
- Assessing driver behavior; heavy braking, acceleration, incident notification and crash assessment
Fleet Solution Feature Set
- Dashboards: making it easy for management and staff to access crucial, current data at a glance, to quickly identify and manage risky driving behavior
- Driver Behavior: to capture rapid acceleration, harsh braking and excessive cornering data from fleet vehicles to improve driving behavior and reduce fuel consumption
- Mapping and location: to track fleet vehicles in real-time via computer, smart phone or tablet
- Vehicle information: to run predictive maintenance on everything from rotating tires to changing oil; avoids unexpected out-of-service fleet vehicles; which costs companies money
- Mobile app: so fleet managers can keep in touch with their vehicles 24/7
I showed him on my smartphone: it’s right here, on such-and-such a road. Those things could be a mile off said the policeman. I said I’ve never known that to happen. So we all went back there and retrieved our truck – exactly where Redtail said it was."
Bobby Stringer, Owner
The Redtail GPS tracking works really well for stolen vehicle recovery. We love it – I’m putting one on my restored ’79 Trans Am."
Bobby Stringer, Owner
Throughout their solutions have been quality first, scalable and adaptable to vertical or geography – a true technology and commercial partner.
Colin Shillito, Head of Business Development – IoT Automotive
The combination of the Redtail VAM with their DataWarehouse data storage and device management solution is a winning combination that takes the effort out of driver data acquisition."
David Kirby, COO
Finally, the extras that came in the packages were a great bonus (zip ties, star washer, and Velcro). To sum this up, great product and great personnel. I look forward to working with this company more in the future."
Nichols Trucking Company
The Redtail customer service and tech support have been great, and we have achieved fuel savings. We’ve had a very good experience with Redtail."
Unfortunately, all our equipment and tools were already gone. We gave the cops a printout of all the stops the van made and they are going to follow up and try and retrieve them. As far as we’re concerned, the Redtail units just paid for themselves! We’re buying more."
Tampa Bay Limo
So, I reached out to Redtail, and thanks to their GPS Total Solution, they e-mailed me time-stamps to show my guy was right where he was supposed to be – not only on time but early! They apologized and paid, thanks to Redtail’s outstanding technology."
We don’t get great cell coverage where we are but it’s been Johnny on the spot. It showed me both addresses at a job site based on where the truck was parked: it’s that precise! I use it with my iPad and plan to order another unit. Highly recommended."
The whole Redtail team has been outstanding to work with and we look forward to a long relationship."
Northwest Landscape Services
I would recommend the product and the staff!"
THE REDTAIL QMS
Redtail Telematics has developed an ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System to support the design and supply of automotive telematics devices, together with the support services and data analysis for vehicle tracking, driver behavior and impact alerting and its analysis.
For more information about our ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation, please visit the NQA website.