The “One stop shop” for Telematics
Redtail has been providing custom telematics solutions to insurers of all sizes for a decade, and the technology for Stolen Vehicle Recovery for two decades more.
Each motor insurer is different, each book is different. We work with you to create relevant solutions to your business needs
Through APIs we provide more immediate and more accurate driver scoring and incident data, enabling policy holder engagement, management and retention
Our crash portal digitally recreates incidents in detail providing evidence such as speed of impact or acceleration, making processing of claims easier and reducing fraud
Our Driver feedback informs risk and premium, our crash portal informs claims efficiency and veracity, our telematics deliver ROI to your business
We unique amongst providers in the breadth and depth of our solution, and in controlling the quality deliverables of every element in the value chain:
- We specify and manufacture the device and create its firmware
- We specify the GPS, Accelerometer and Gyro sensors & signals
- We source SIM/airtime and aggregate charging across entire fleet to give you best price per MB
- Our DataWarehouse organizes verified journey and event data for each device, including location and accelerometer data at rates up to ten samples per second and for high impact events at up to 1kHz
- Data is available to you by API in raw or managed form; our data scientists provide insight into driver behaviors and scoring from billions of miles of analysis with renouned customers including as Admiral, ingenie and By Miles
- That data can also be accessed through our customer portals, including fleet management, FNOL, crash analysis/reconstruction, driver scoring and all with customizable alerts
- Our white label b2b & b2c apps enable our customers to communicate with ops managers and consumers in smart and relevant ways
- We work with your IT to ensure the smoothest possible integration
- Our support starts at the UBI product design phase and continues seamlessly through to helping with claims including expert witnessing in court situations
So when looking for a UBI partner whether you want just devices, or devices and connectivity, or devices connectivity, analytics and custom apps Redtail should be at top of your shopping list.
Our Partnership with REDTAIL has delivered the accuracy of data we need, enabling us to create and evolve proprietary algorithms and scoring which are proven to be highly predictive of loss and deliver market leading loss ratios for our underwriters."
Cara Hurlock, Chief Customer Officer
Throughout their solutions have been quality first, scalable and adaptable to vertical or geography – a true technology and commercial partner.
Colin Shillito, Head of Business Development – IoT Automotive
Their deliveries have always been 100% to time or even better, despite some unexpected orders. That marks a good partnership. It’s not only technology, it’s also the way we got to know Redtail as a company - thinking ahead and putting real effort in to getting things done, with a solution oriented approach, even with the unexpected."
Marin Roos, Director of Innovations
From our unique 12v device to their cutting-edge data services and supportive technology in the Crash Portal, Admiral has benefitted from Redtail’s continuous improvements and pro-active customer support throughout our five year relationship."
Gunnar Peters, Head of Telematics
Being able to get everything from engine diagnostics codes through to crash reports using Redtail hardware means we can offer much more than an insurance policy, and we look forward to building out many other new features in the future with their support."
Callum Rimmer, CTO and Co-Founder
THE REDTAIL QMS
Redtail Telematics has developed an ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System to support the design and supply of automotive telematics devices, together with the support services and data analysis for vehicle tracking, driver behavior and impact alerting and its analysis.
For more information about our ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation, please visit the NQA website.